Welcome to EmpFly- An Enterprise Solution company under name EmpFly Services Private Limited (https://www.empfly.com), understands the importance of your privacy and how personal information is to our users. We understand that what matters most is your privacy and we respect your choice.
Your acceptance to the EmpFly Policy by registering or visiting the website / App represents your consent to us for collecting the information. You also express your approval for the use and disclosure of the visitors’ personal information according to the Policy. By using the website / App, you also agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”). If you have any concerns, you can write to us. Please feel free to send us an Email on [email protected]
EmpFly will not disclose your Personal Information to anyone unless specifically agreed to by you or:
- To comply with country/state legal requirements, such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order;
- In the event of our corporate handover in control resulting from, for example, a merger, a sale of assets, or bankruptcy; or
- In special cases related to you, such as in regard to any physical threat to you or others.
- For investigation of violation of rules
- For prevention of fraudulent activities
- To avoid technical issues
- For protection against threats to the rights and safety
EmpFly prohibits any third parties from making your Personal Information available on our site for promotional or marketing purposes. This privacy statement does not apply to the websites, mobile sites and mobile apps of our other third parties, even if their websites are linked to EmpFly Website. We recommend you review the privacy statements of the other parties with whom you interact.
What Individual Information we capture & store from you and how we use it?
‘Individual Information’ means and capture all information that can be linked to an individual or to identify any individual, which includes name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, credit-card info, face image (used for AI based facial recognition system), geo-location, cardholder name, expiration date, data about the travel, online & offline bookings, passengers, frequent traveller / flier numbers, distance, time & destination travelled while using our application (both web & mobile app) and any and all details that may be necessary from the customer. When you visit EmpFly’s website, we may collect info relating to the domain and host from which you access the net, the internet protocol address of the computer or internet service suppliers you are using, and anonymous statistical data. The website and mobile site uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Individual Information will not be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. When browsing our Website, you are not required to provide any Individual Information unless and until you choose to make a purchase or sign up for one of our e-mail newsletters or other services as described below.
If you choose to become a registered member of our portal, you are requested to provide your Full name, address, telephone number, face image/data, geo-location, e-mail address, a unique login name, unique Id, password, and password validation, and a password hint to help you remember your password. This information is collected on the registration form for several reasons including but not limited to:
- Personal identification
- To complete the travel and accommodation reservations
- To successfully use our app for monitoring & attendance purposes
- To allow us to contact you for customer query/services purposes, if necessary
- To customize the content of our website, mobile site and mobile app to strive to meet your specific needs; and
- To make product or other improvements;
- To confirm your new member registration and each reservation you make.
EmpFly values your opinions/feedback and comments from members, so we frequently conduct surveys, both online and offline. Participation in these surveys is entirely optional. Typically, the information is aggregated, and used to make improvements to the portal, mobile site and app and its services and to develop appealing content, features and promotions for members. Survey participants are anonymous unless otherwise stated in the survey.
Transactional & promotional messages:
EmpFly may from time to time use your Information/feedback to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by Email, phone, SMS, Fax, whatsapp & call. We may use the information to customize the website/app according to your interests.
To contact you via email,facsimile, phone or text message, to deliver certain services or information you have requested.
EmpFly frequently sponsors promotions to give members the opportunity to win great travel and travel – related prizes. Data collected by us for such activities may include contact information and survey questions. We use contact information to notify contest winners and survey information to develop promotions and product improvements. As a member you will also occasionally receive updates from us about fare sales in your area, special offers, new EmpFly services, and other noteworthy items (like savings and benefits on airfares, hotel reservations, holiday packages, car rentals and other travel services). In addition, you may look forward to receiving monthly newsletters and exclusive promotions offering special deals. However, you may choose at any time to no longer receive these types of e – mail messages.
- As to the personalization of experience, these types of cookies allow you to log in without having to type your log – in name each time (only your password is needed); we may also use such cookies to display an advertisement to you while you are on the Website or mobile site or to send you a ‘best day to buy email (or similar emails – assuming you have not opted out of receiving such emails) focusing on destinations in which we think you might be interested. None of this information is passed to any third party, and is used solely by us to provide you with a better user experience on the Website and mobile site.
- A cookie may also be placed by our advertising server. Such cookies are used only for purposes of tracking the effectiveness of advertising served by us on our website and mobile site and no PII is gathered from you by the use of these cookies, nor is this information shared with any third parties. Similarly, a cookie may be placed by our third – party advertising companies or advertisement providers or servers. These companies may use aggregated statistics about your visits to our websites or mobile sites in order to provide advertisements about travel – related goods and services that you may be interested in or any goods and services of potential interest to you. The information they collect does not include your PII.
- The third – party advertising companies or advertisement providers may also employ technology that is used to measure the effectiveness of ads. Any such information is anonymous. They may use this anonymous information about your visits to our websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of potential interest to you. No PII is collected during this process. The information is anonymous, and does not link online actions to an identifiable person.
- Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies. Of course, by changing the options on your web browser or using certain software programs, you can control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your browser. EmpFly supports your right to block any unwanted Internet activity, especially that of unscrupulous websites. However, blocking EmpFly cookies may disable certain features on the website and mobile site, and may make it impossible to purchase or use certain services available on the website and mobile site. Please note that it is possible to block cookie activity from certain websites while permitting cookies from websites you trust.
Do we share your Individual Information? If Yes, with whom
- When you reserve or purchase travel services through us, we must provide certain of your Individual Information to the airline, hotel, car – rental agency, travel agency or other involved third party to enable the successful fulfilment of your travel arrangements.
- However, we do not sell or rent individual customer names or other Personal Information to third parties except sharing of such information with our alliance partners or vendors who are engaged by us for providing various promotional and other benefits to our customers from time to time basis their booking history with us.
- We may also share certain filtered Personal Information to our business partners who may contact the customers to offer certain products or services (which may include free or paid products / services) which will enable the customer to have better travel experience or to avail certain benefits specially made for EmpFly Customers. Examples of such partners are entities offering co-branded credit cards, travel insurance, insurance cover against loss of wallet, banking cards or similar sensitive information etc.
How can you opt-out of receiving our promotional emails?
- At any time, you may unsubscribe from our newsletters or promotional services through the “My Account” link on the website or mobile site or mobile app.
- You will occasionally receive e-mail updates from us about fare sales in your area, special offers, new EmpFly services, and other noteworthy items. We hope you will find these updates interesting and informative. If you wish not to receive them, please click on the “unsubscribe” link or follow the instructions in each e – mail message or send us an email [email protected] .
- EmpFly reserves the right to limit membership to those who will accept e-mails.
We may use blogs, chat rooms and bulletin boards on the Site / App. The personal information selected for submission in such a forum can be collected, read or used by other visitors of the forum. This may be used also for sending inexplicit content to you by fraudulent users. We will not hold the responsibility of protecting the personally identifiable information that you choose to submit in the forums.
Access and Update of Information
Every individual/customer at EmpFly may edit or update the personal/registration information or any other information by editing the user record. You must login to the relevant Site / App for updating the information in the user profile. Employees of an organization may get the registration information through their respective HR Administrator. Please send an Email to [email protected], if you want to discontinue your account. Your request for accessing, altering or deleting the information will be considered within 7 days.
We use state-of-the-art security measures for maintaining high accuracy, protecting customer data from unauthorized access and hence ensuring appropriate use of the information. As the modern web browsers are also used for accessing the service, the unique transport layer security technology is used for securing & protecting the customer data through data encryption and server authentication. The technology is smart enough to keep the data safe and secure. The information is available only to the customer who owns it. An advanced security system has been implemented by our Site / App for prevention of interference and unauthenticated access. The security method is based upon encoded session identifications which uses appropriate firewall and advanced security technology. Some of the improved security features are availed to the customers for configuration of settings to a higher level of security.
However, you should also recognize that there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the internet, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information. In addition, because internet communications are unsecure, it is also possible that the information you supply to us or your access of any information via the Site / App will be intercepted during transmission. We are not liable for any breach of our systems or interception of our transmission, and we hereby fully disclaim, to the fullest extent possible under law, any liability associated with any claim relating to a breach of security, data or information.
Compliance with Laws
We, as a company, reserve the right to disclose any information to comply with any law, regulation, judgment, decree, order, subpoena or any other governmental order (“Order”) without any obligation to contest or verify the accuracy of such Order.
This is to state here, our Policy will be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity that arises out of or relates to any use of the website / App will be filed only in the courts of Haryana, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
The section titles in this Policy are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Some of the services may be subject to additional terms and conditions regarding privacy and use of information. Your use of those services is subject to those terms and conditions, which are incorporated into this Policy by reference. In the event of an inconsistency between this Policy and any additional posted conditions, the provisions of the additional conditions shall control.