- To comply with country/state legal requirements, such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order;
- In the event of our corporate handover in control resulting from, for example, a merger, a sale of assets, or bankruptcy; or
- In special cases related to you, such as in regard to any physical threat to you or others.
- For investigation of violation of rules
- For prevention of fraudulent activities
- To avoid technical issues
- For protection against threats to the rights and safety
- Personal identification
- To complete the travel and accommodation reservations
- To successfully use our app for monitoring & attendance purposes
- To allow us to contact you for customer query/services purposes, if necessary
- To customize the content of our website, mobile site and mobile app to strive to meet your specific needs; and
- To make product or other improvements;
- To confirm your new member registration and each reservation you make.
- As to the personalization of experience, these types of cookies allow you to log in without having to type your log – in name each time (only your password is needed); we may also use such cookies to display an advertisement to you while you are on the Website or mobile site or to send you a ‘best day to buy email (or similar emails – assuming you have not opted out of receiving such emails) focusing on destinations in which we think you might be interested. None of this information is passed to any third party, and is used solely by us to provide you with a better user experience on the Website and mobile site.
- A cookie may also be placed by our advertising server. Such cookies are used only for purposes of tracking the effectiveness of advertising served by us on our website and mobile site and no PII is gathered from you by the use of these cookies, nor is this information shared with any third parties. Similarly, a cookie may be placed by our third – party advertising companies or advertisement providers or servers. These companies may use aggregated statistics about your visits to our websites or mobile sites in order to provide advertisements about travel – related goods and services that you may be interested in or any goods and services of potential interest to you. The information they collect does not include your PII.
- The third – party advertising companies or advertisement providers may also employ technology that is used to measure the effectiveness of ads. Any such information is anonymous. They may use this anonymous information about your visits to our websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of potential interest to you. No PII is collected during this process. The information is anonymous, and does not link online actions to an identifiable person.
- Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies. Of course, by changing the options on your web browser or using certain software programs, you can control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your browser. EmpFly supports your right to block any unwanted Internet activity, especially that of unscrupulous websites. However, blocking EmpFly cookies may disable certain features on the website and mobile site, and may make it impossible to purchase or use certain services available on the website and mobile site. Please note that it is possible to block cookie activity from certain websites while permitting cookies from websites you trust.
- When you reserve or purchase travel services through us, we must provide certain of your Individual Information to the airline, hotel, car – rental agency, travel agency or other involved third party to enable the successful fulfilment of your travel arrangements.
- However, we do not sell or rent individual customer names or other Personal Information to third parties except sharing of such information with our alliance partners or vendors who are engaged by us for providing various promotional and other benefits to our customers from time to time basis their booking history with us.
- We may also share certain filtered Personal Information to our business partners who may contact the customers to offer certain products or services (which may include free or paid products / services) which will enable the customer to have better travel experience or to avail certain benefits specially made for EmpFly Customers. Examples of such partners are entities offering co-branded credit cards, travel insurance, insurance cover against loss of wallet, banking cards or similar sensitive information etc.
- At any time, you may unsubscribe from our newsletters or promotional services through the “My Account” link on the website or mobile site or mobile app.
- You will occasionally receive e-mail updates from us about fare sales in your area, special offers, new EmpFly services, and other noteworthy items. We hope you will find these updates interesting and informative. If you wish not to receive them, please click on the “unsubscribe” link or follow the instructions in each e – mail message or send us an email [email protected] .
- EmpFly reserves the right to limit membership to those who will accept e-mails.
Public ForumsWe may use blogs, chat rooms and bulletin boards on the Site / App. The personal information selected for submission in such a forum can be collected, read or used by other visitors of the forum. This may be used also for sending inexplicit content to you by fraudulent users. We will not hold the responsibility of protecting the personally identifiable information that you choose to submit in the forums.
Access and Update of InformationEvery individual/customer at EmpFly may edit or update the personal/registration information or any other information by editing the user record. You must login to the relevant Site / App for updating the information in the user profile. Employees of an organization may get the registration information through their respective HR Administrator. Please send an Email to [email protected], if you want to discontinue your account. Your request for accessing, altering or deleting the information will be considered within 7 days.
SecurityWe use state-of-the-art security measures for maintaining high accuracy, protecting customer data from unauthorized access and hence ensuring appropriate use of the information. As the modern web browsers are also used for accessing the service, the unique transport layer security technology is used for securing & protecting the customer data through data encryption and server authentication. The technology is smart enough to keep the data safe and secure. The information is available only to the customer who owns it. An advanced security system has been implemented by our Site / App for prevention of interference and unauthenticated access. The security method is based upon encoded session identifications which uses appropriate firewall and advanced security technology. Some of the improved security features are availed to the customers for configuration of settings to a higher level of security. However, you should also recognize that there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the internet, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information. In addition, because internet communications are unsecure, it is also possible that the information you supply to us or your access of any information via the Site / App will be intercepted during transmission. We are not liable for any breach of our systems or interception of our transmission, and we hereby fully disclaim, to the fullest extent possible under law, any liability associated with any claim relating to a breach of security, data or information.
Compliance with LawsWe, as a company, reserve the right to disclose any information to comply with any law, regulation, judgment, decree, order, subpoena or any other governmental order (“Order”) without any obligation to contest or verify the accuracy of such Order.
Applicable LawsThis is to state here, our Policy will be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity that arises out of or relates to any use of the website / App will be filed only in the courts of Haryana, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
MiscellaneousThe section titles in this Policy are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Some of the services may be subject to additional terms and conditions regarding privacy and use of information. Your use of those services is subject to those terms and conditions, which are incorporated into this Policy by reference. In the event of an inconsistency between this Policy and any additional posted conditions, the provisions of the additional conditions shall control.
Account Deletion – Common Questions
If you think that you will not return to use our app and you’d like your account information removed, you can request [email protected] to delete your account. Empfly Support team will get in tough with your organisation before deleting/deactivating your account.
1. How do I delete my account?
Answer: If you are sure about deactivation/deletion of your account. kindly follow this link- Account Deletion Form or write mail at [email protected]. Also you can connect with your Account Success Manager.
2. How do I cancel my account deletion?
Answer: You can cancel the account deletion within 30 days of your request. Write mail at [email protected]. Also you can connect with your Account Success Manager
3. Can I regain access to my account once it has been deleted?
Answer: No, once Empfly support has deleted the account, neither the account nor any information related to it can be restored. Only if account is inactive/deactivated, we can restore your account.